Monday, June 29, 2015

Why I ditched my Garmin305 for my runs…..


I have ran with a Garmin305 for ages!  Always my little faithful.  Friday, I got a Garmin 620.  I wasn’t sold right away.  I waited and waited to make this decision.  Took it out for a spin on Saturday morning.  

Here were my initial thoughts (you know I read the quick start and not the entire guide before using). 
  • It’s lightweight…..like VERY lightweight
  • It has a touchscreen….little things excite me people!
  • Additional heart rate monitor strap gives amazing detail regarding your torso movement, and overall run.
  • So far, very user friendly
  • It vibrates when I reach mile markers, letting me know when I crossed the 1 mile, 2 mile threshold.

Items I had to actually read the guide to discover: 
  • How to retrieve saved runs (I like to compare runs/performance)
  • How to connect to wifi
  • How to use Garmin connect (THIS is a super cool feature!)


All in all, super pleased with another Garmin product!  Got questions?  Hit me up!  Love to hear from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment